When you want people to click on links you make a meaningless list of items that are vaguely funny, right? Right. OK, so here is my Buzzfeed-esque reminder that it’s Swedish Lessons Bok Klubb Month, y’all! You know you want to do it.
- It’s time your bok klubb wine was spiced, warm and had crushed almonds raisins in the bottom.
- Your bok klubb keeps forgetting to actually talk about the book you read, and having an author there might keep you on task.
- That one member of your bok klubb who always overdoes it with book-themed foods and decor will be impressed with/jealous of someone else’s hosting for once.
- You can quit pretending you know how to pronounce all of those Swedish words after hearing the author say them out loud. (No guarantee she’s saying them correctly either, BTW.)
- I don’t know, I’m pretty fun. I think you’d like having me over.
Learn all about how you can transform your regular ‘ol book club into a Swedish Lessons Bok Klubb any month of 2014 you want here.